Friday 12 February 2016

Life and death

I am this righteous dude. I attend fellowship, prayers, seminars, crusades but i never get touched and moved during preaching but as soon as i leave the door, i am still me. the Word is never meant for me but always, its for "them" my segments; yes pastor tell them, they need to hear this, am so holy, dinning with Christ though still living. It never dawns to me that the word is meant for me every second, every minute, every hour, every day, all year round.
Yes that's my life, i wanna see someone caught up in immorality, and i call that sin, someone stealing, and i call that sin, fornicating and i call that sin. Nature operates naturally and our instinct tells us when we sin and when we don`t. Yeah, so true and that is the world, everybody knows.
The greatest challenge to every Christian is to fight for his/her purpose to live. When i fail to do what am supposed to do as a christian, that is sin, if i do what am not supposed to do, its still sin and that is where the line is drawn between Christians and the world.
The world is so funny, some sins nowadays have become mistakes. No one want`s to take responsibility. Its a challenge and we ought to live real according to the word of God. I cannot lie to myself, and i cannot lie to God. Nothing has changed and someone said that the economy of heaven is never affected by inflation, meaning the wages of sin is still death. The choice is mine, its me to choose between life and death. We might think we still got time but no one knows, its never too late until its late.

No comments:

Post a Comment